(05|11|12) [AAR: Training: Recruit & NCO]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (05|11|12) [AAR: Training: Recruit & NCO]

I'll do a final AAR after I hear some comments from everyone in attendence. I want to make sure this training was worthwhile and informative and even enjoyable and fun as a guild. So if anyone who was in attendance could leave some feedback, I'd appreciate it so I can make sure that I can change things that weren't fun and add more things that were.

I have some ideas of writing out mission plans which will instruct groups to complete a set of objectives using the techniques taught that night. I'd like to start implementing this along with any other ideas in the next class in 2 weeks.

Please leave any feedback you have that pertains to the class.

I really enjoyed the class even though I was only able to attend the starting part on Alderaan. Formations and such were well taught, though tedious it had to be taught to recruits. Explanations were clear I felt and working with squads was enjoyable. I only hope that we can get it planned where we can line up more according to your actual orbat squads, but RL is hard to get everyone on at one time.

Comment

I will say that it was very well handled on your part Rokas, I especially liked how you broke the squads off and gave the NCO's a chance to coordinate.

I was not impressed with the persons who were going afk while Rokas was speaking without saying anything in GC

Comment

Working...
      X