Corporal Waters
    Jedi Naya
    Private Kohid
    Recruit Skrend
    Recruit O'denn
    Recruit Mitchal

Areas Patrolled: Dreviad

Enemy Encountered: 2 Reign, 2 Tribas - heavily geared

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Joined with a Republic guild commander Flavin - I'll get their guild name and post it when I can, it was some weirded out name.

Positive Points:
    Great counter attack to lowbie level killers.
    Everyone performed very well, even though we were completely out geared and out leveled for the first half an hour.
    The recruits are learning quickly and doing a solid job at holding up Alpha Companies reputation.
    The enemies tried to make us surrender, then were killed and pushed off planet.

Negative Points:
    We didn't have a healer.

One final point and shout out to Kohid, we were meant to get recruit armor crafting supplies to ship to Som for more recruit armor sets, but the squad fell into heavy PVP with opposing faction, which lead the group to disband all but Kohid and I to search for supplies. Kudos to him for sticking around and helping gather materials for a pretty long time after the squad disbanded. He didn't have to, it was my mission to get the materials, and after a couple of hours most people wouldn't and didn't continue.

Awesome work all of you.
    Last edited by ; 05-13-2012, 09:14 AM.

Need to throw out a thanks to Rux for organizing this patrol.

One last negative point I think is important to add is that not very many responded to the shout out in Guild before this took place.

It is one thing to have limited time available to pull yourself away from things members are grinding, we understand that.

Please just respond in guild chat whatever the reason is. This way we know you are willing but just unable to participate.

Cheers,

Comment

Just for the record I have all the metals I have scavenged from the moment I got my crew skills and was going to donate them to the guild bank but there is absolutely no room in the guild bank for them. If Som or anyone else doing crafting for Alpha Company will contact me in game we can meet in fleet and I will gladly donate those materials to the war effort.

Recruit Mitchal

Comment

Working...
      X