Recruit O'denn
    Recruit Medeor
    Recruit Del'lantam
    Recruit Micheal

later joined by:
    Scout Ch'krosa
    Trooper Terios
    Recruit Reinmar

Areas Patrolled: Did a sweep of the Dune Sea, Paying particular attention to known Imperial outpost
    Zorash. From there we moved on to the sandcawler with the balloon and also the one with the datacrons.
    After that we went to get the willpower and aim datacrons.

Enemies Encountered: None.
    Some reports came in of a small imperial force invading the Aleraan spaceport. (Reign/Tribus 'calling us
    out to alderaan') We let our location on Tatooine leak so they could bring the fight to us. (our forces were
    down to about 9 at this time with only 3, 50's if memory serves) They took so long to get to Tatooine that
    we thought they weren't coming.

It was only about 10-15mins after people were dismissed to go level that reports of them being at outpost
    Solara had been heard of. Sent a high level trooper to 'scout' out Solara to confirm. Back and forth
    skirmishes. We didn't start wiping untill their forces outnumbered and outgunned ours.

Friendly/Neutral Encountered: Couple of people in general, one on the road to outpost Thorizan.

Positive points: Overall the official part of the patrol was uneventful. Got some datacrons for our recruits.
    The more interesting action didn't happen until after people were dismissed to go lvl.

Negative points: Some issues with mumble chatter and certain individuals not listening to commands.
    Lost a lot due to disconnects and other real life situations.

I would like to weigh in here with a few points.

Sergeant Savene did an outstanding job leading the troops. Clear, detailed orders with objectives. I was impressed enough that I was able to leave the troops in her capable hands while I attended to dinner.

Upon my return we had drawn the attention of REIGN with them camping Solara. Even though outnumbered in lvl 50s the squad took the job at hand by the scruff of the neck and kicked arse! HOORAH! REIGN counterattacked few times afterward with their original numbers and were repulsed each time. Realizing the needed even more numbers their ranks grew until they numbered 10 plus level 50s in much better gear. I called it at that point.

I was proud of troops. They kept plugging away even their numbers grew.

Way to go people.

Negatives - Too few for me to mentioned.

Positives - Savene, Ark, Jaque, Dalso all stand out for me. Well done people.

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

I would like to chime in as well. First I want to apologize to everyone for dropping out at times, initially due to Mumble/client issues, and later due to a call from my sister.

I did make it back in time to catch the fight with REIGN. We did an amazing job despite the odds, and the only time we were fairly downed was when the Imps successfully executed a pincer maneuver; they had demonstrated no real organization up to that point, and we were caught with out pants down. The leadership in charge of the event quickly reevaluated the situation, though, and we continued to emerge victorious in later skirmishes until overwhelming numbers and power levels forced us to abandon the field.

This was my first AC event, and I had a blast. Thanks all.

Comment

Another negative point:

Sad I missed it. Wish I could've heard Savene bustin' balls.

Comment

No balls were busted during the course of this event. However, I may have growled a time or two. (doesn't help I've been sick and sound like shit)

Comment

I'm disappointed then, either way. If people aren't complaining about you, you're doing you're job better than me, so stop it :P.

Comment

Way to go Troopers and of course way to go to Savene!

It sucks I missed this one too.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
              X