Announcement

Collapse

Military Covenant

Soldiers will be called upon to make personal sacrifices – including the ultimate sacrifice –; in the service of the Republic. In putting the needs of the Republic and the Army before their own, they forego some of the rights enjoyed by those outside the Armed Forces. In return, Republic soldiers must always be able to expect fair treatment, to be valued and respected as individuals, and that they will be sustained and rewarded by commensurate terms and conditions of service. In the same way the unique nature of military operations means that the Army differs from all other institutions, and must be sustained and provided for accordingly by the Republic. This mutual obligation forms the Military Covenant between the Republic, the Army and each individual soldier; an unbreakable common bond of identity, loyalty and responsibility which has sustained the Army throughout its history. It has perhaps its greatest manifestation in the annual commemoration of Armistice Day, when the Republic keeps covenant with those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving their lives in action.
See more
See less

Enlistment Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlistment Request

In-Game Name: Playbook

In-Game Age: 25

Race: Cyborg

Specialization: Gunnery

Level: 25

Biography (In-Game): Born into a family of successful merchants and joining up with the Republic Armed Forces at the time of the Empire's raid on Coruscant, callsign Playbook has shown keen interest and ability to adapt to the life of a serviceman. First deployed against the Sith remnants and gangers that dwell in the lower levels of Coruscant, Playbook displayed courage when rescuing a wounded squad member when his squad was surrounded by the emergent creatures in those lower levels. Able and proven, he has been seconded to General Garza's command on Coruscant after serving a rotation with Havoc squad on Ord Mantell.

Biography (Real Life): My name is Alex. I live in British Columbia and am currently unemployed. Just getting into SWTOR since I need a new game to sink my newly found time into. Past cook, heavy equipment operator, have BA majoring in Political Science and minoring in History, and researching into serving in the Canadian Armed Forces.

I do have a question: I tried connecting to the Mumble server, all the information as outlined in this section's mumble subsection has been put in accurately, but I'm not receiving a ping and the program's audio is telling me the server connection was refused.
    Last edited by Playbook; 05-22-2016, 06:18 PM.

Playbook,

Please refer to the "Attention New Applicants" thread in the Recruitment Office for the new application template. We wish you luck in the application process.

Signed,
    SGT Illumori Victus
    "A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle" -Buddha

Comment

Working...
    X