Announcement

Collapse

Military Covenant

Soldiers will be called upon to make personal sacrifices – including the ultimate sacrifice –; in the service of the Republic. In putting the needs of the Republic and the Army before their own, they forego some of the rights enjoyed by those outside the Armed Forces. In return, Republic soldiers must always be able to expect fair treatment, to be valued and respected as individuals, and that they will be sustained and rewarded by commensurate terms and conditions of service. In the same way the unique nature of military operations means that the Army differs from all other institutions, and must be sustained and provided for accordingly by the Republic. This mutual obligation forms the Military Covenant between the Republic, the Army and each individual soldier; an unbreakable common bond of identity, loyalty and responsibility which has sustained the Army throughout its history. It has perhaps its greatest manifestation in the annual commemoration of Armistice Day, when the Republic keeps covenant with those who have made the ultimate sacrifice, giving their lives in action.
See more
See less

Enlistment request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlistment request

Alpha Company
    Application Form
    Personal Information

Are you over the age of 18 Yes
    Time Zone: Est

Tell us a little about yourself.

Interested in doing Role playing on this game, I have experience in Milsims on bf4.

Character Class: Vanguard

Name: Brunic Byll
    Designator: FX-286
    Race Human
    Height: 1.9 meters
    Homeworld: Mandalore
    Bloodtype: O-
    Specialization:
    Primary: Designated Marksman
    Secondary: Comm Technician

Character Bio:

My father, as I always knew him was an honorable man, and a great warrior. For twenty six years he served as a personal guard to the Mandalore. He taught me everything I know about fighting and honor. Until one day he was murdered, apparently there was strong evidence of him being a imperial spy. My mother was also suspected of being a spy, but thanks to an old family friend (my uncle) she was warned. My brave mother was able to smuggle me off world before they got to the both of us, I heard from my uncle that not long after I left they had ransacked our home and burned it to the ground. My mother was presumed dead although no body had ever been found. I then made way for Coruscant and enlisted into the republic army not knowing what was real anymore I knew that at least I could fight for something.

Where did you hear about Alpha Company?
    Guild recruitment post on the server forums.

At this time, Alpha Company is not recruiting, we basically left SWTOR when the patch notes for 5.0 showed the game was going farther away from what we as a group enjoyed. I apologize for wasting your time.
    Last edited by Dany; 05-17-2017, 04:31 PM.

Honor your opponent, for without him you have no glory.

Comment

Damn shame, thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X