File 203C1138: Operation Sithspawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File 203C1138: Operation Sithspawn

((This is the start of a long RP campaign. This thread will contain documents relating to the campaign. Please do not post in this thread.))

To: Major Oca, Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Subject: Drouk hunting

Major, I'm forwarding you a message I recieved from Belsavis. Please send your unit to resolve the situation. Be
    warned: Major Endran likes to understate his problems.

Forwarded Message
    <<To: General Garza, Republic Special Forces, Corouscant

From: Major Endran, Republic 5th Assault Battalion, Belsavis

Subject: Request for aid

I seem to have a problem that my unit is not equipped to handle without casualties unless we were to further delay
    the schedule for pacifying Section X. I was hoping you might send us some of your fine folks to help us out. I'm
    forwarding you the relevant report.

Forwarded Message
    <<To: Major Endran

Subject: Giant Drouk!

Sir, While performing reconnaisance in the toxic hazard zone for our next push against the remnant Dread Guard
    forces I discovered that a drouk of freakish size has made its territory right in our path. When I say freakish size
    I mean the things fist could hold two men at once!>> >>

To: All Alpha Company personell

Subject: End of shore leave

The Torik is leaving for Belsavis in the Distant Outer Rim at 1500 hours two days from now. Please return to the ship before departure and read the relevant duty assignment notice here.
    Last edited by Kjvago; 01-07-2015, 02:13 PM.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

To: Major Oca, Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Subject: Another one

I'd like Alpha Company to check out a rumor from Hoth. Two areas on the planet have been unavailable due to large creatures harassing our forces. I'd like you to kill the creatures and take a sample in order to investigate whether there is any link between the appearances of overgrown creatures in strategic locations and if so what the cause might be. Good luck.

Comment

To: CPL Kjvago Mahr, Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

From: Max Anders PhD, Republic Special Forces, Corouscant

Subject: Tissue samples

Corporal Kjvago,
      We have completed our examinations of the two tissue samples you sent us. Unfortunately there isn't much information I can give you. I can tell you that whatever caused these creatures to reach such enormous size, it wasn't natural. The changes in the DNA are too widespread to have been cause by a single generations worth of mutations. Whatever happened to them, it was done by sentient hands through means that we cannot discern.
      If you do not need them back, I would like to keep these samples for further study.

Comment

To: CPL Kjvago Mahr, Alpha Company, 203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

From: Jonas Balkar, Strategic Information Service, Corouscant

Subject: Recovered Datapad

Corporal Kjvago,
        I passed your datapad on to the tech division. Here's what they found. It's a shipping manifest. Most notably the imperials got two large crates shipped to them, most likely containing your "creatures". The sender was listed as Darth Daes'dae. I've contacted a friend of mine in the Jedi Order and arranged a meeting for you, they might have some more info for you on whoever this is. Your contact is a jedi knight named Ivolden.

Comment

Working...
        X