Distress Signal - rp story thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distress Signal - rp story thread...

The SOS signal came into the communication system on the Corvette Repulse.

"This is the Czerka science vessel Eldridge. Our ship is under attack, requesting assistan..." A scream and blood flew across the monitor as the figure on the video exploded in a gory smear and the signal was lost.

Our squad was sent in a patrol ship for long range recon. As we approached and circled the vessel, there was no visible damage on the outside of the hull from attack, it was just floating dead in space. We pulled our ship close and grappled to align our airlock to allow us to board.

Sergeant: Full suits and breathing apparatus, not sure if the ship has life support so go in expecting only the 2 hours of air in your tanks. 15 minutes recon of the forward section only. Check for open hatches, if sealed do not override in case of vacuum unless directed. We might have pirates onboard, so expect ambushes. Split into 4 teams of 2, and I want 3 teams inside and team 4 here guarding the patrol boat.

We dropped down through the docking tube to the hull of the Eldridge and opened the outside airlock hatch, then entered the airlock and closed the hatch. There was still power available to the systems, so we cycled the entry and was able to open the inner hatch and climb down into the Eldridge.

The area was mostly dark, only emergency lighting still lit up the upper observation deck that we had entered the ship from. quickly looking around, blood was everywhere, but no bodies... we fanned out and began to search the ship for survivors and find out if any attackers were still on board.

cool. will you be continuing this?

Comment

Yes, I have the plot basis done, I just need the time to write but I've been working a lot of overtime lately so waiting for some downtime.

Comment

Working...
      X