The Invasion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Invasion

1SG Kjvago Mahr sits down at his desk on the Torik to fill out paperwork. ...There is always paperwork. A message comes in on an unfamiliar frequency.

My oldest friend,

I have urgent news that can't wait.
    When can we meet on Tatooine?

-The [Redacted] you met in [Redacted] cantina

That can only be one person, though who knows what kind of trouble [Redacted] might be in. Maybe [Redacted] sister has been found? Kjvago sends a reply with a time and date then leaves a note on his desk with his whereabouts. Just in case.
    Last edited by Kjvago; 07-17-2015, 11:32 AM.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

"I have information about something happening in the Empire. Something that could be catastrophic for the Republic."

"I'm willing to barter everything I know about it in exchange for having the charges against me expunged from my record. Are you willing to broker me a deal like that?"

"What's coming is coming a lot sooner than I expected and the death toll is likely to be horrific."

"There's a new invasion coming. I know their destination and I'm working my way into their planning. And I will be able to warn you when it starts."
    "I wont say anything else about it until I have a solid, certified agreement."

"I'm going to have to do some things to get this information that... I want it understood that I'm getting inside to stop it."

"They're nearly ready. Could come within two weeks if I can't stall it further."

[Redacted]'s words were still echoing in Kjvago's head when he returned to the Torik. He sat down at his desk and uploaded the recorded conversation and attached it to a message to Alpha Company's command staff.

TO: Major Qorbin Oca
    CC: Captain Mij Galaar, Lieutenant Zidd Decker, Lieutenant Riike Galon
    SUBJECT: Very important deal for intel.
    << Alpha Company Command Staff,

I just had a meeting with an old friend and [Redacted] from the [Redacted] on [Redacted]. [Redacted] name is [Redacted], [Redacted] is the [Redacted] of the [Redacted], [Redacted] .

For those of you who weren't in the company at the time to know [Redacted], [Redacted] was a close ally of Alpha Company and helped us in some of our early battles on Hoth , Alderaan and Belsavis. It should also be noted that [Redacted] has been missing and was last seen at the trial of Jaxin Riki.

I have uploaded a recording of the conversation I had with [Redacted] here.

For context: The charges on [Redacted] record that [Redacted] is referring to is from when [Redacted] was a member of the Corouscant Guard, led by our former member Saam Zolak, for a short time before the incident where the entire Guard was implicated with recorded evidence in a treason charge. [Redacted] claims this was a frame job and that the Guard were not to blame. Knowing [Redacted] and Saam, I believe [Redacted] in this.

I recommend we put the weight of the 203rd on the proper strings on Corouscant to clear [Redacted], and possibly the rest of the Guard's, record as fast as possible. This information could be extremely important.

In hope of haste,
    First Sergeant Kjvago Mahr >>
    Last edited by Kjvago; 07-17-2015, 11:36 AM.
    "Fear is the mind-killer."

Comment

TO: First Sergeant Kjvago Mahr
      CC: Major Qorbin Oca, Captain Mij Galaar, Lieutenant Riike Galon
      SUBJECT: Re: Very important deal for intel.
      << Kjvago,

I passed your request for a pardon deal up the chain to Coruscant and they just got back to me. The deal has been granted.

"A full pardon for all crimes related to the Coruscant Guard incident has been granted to [Redacted] of [Redacted] with the condition that [Redacted] will pass the Republic useful intelligence in regards to the coming invasion. Any crimes conducted by [Redacted] in the gathering of intelligence will also be pardoned with the same condition.
      A full review will also be conducted of the Coruscant Guard incident files to verify [Redacted] claim of a frame job. If verified then the rest of the Guard will also receive pardons and the conditions upon [Redacted]'s pardon will be dropped, crimes conducted in the gathering of intelligence will still retain their conditions for pardons."

I hope this pays off,
      Lieutenant Zidd Decker >>
      Last edited by Kjvago; 07-17-2015, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X