WTF BW? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viozaer View Post
    LOL... Vengenance is a Sith Smash Monkey build (one I use). I assume that Neves assume that these changes will migrate to the Warrior.
    I read from a different source (gotta love unconfirmed info) smash will have its damage nerfed, including what is added on from the ticks. but some buffs implemented in order to not break the build I guess.
    Last edited by Neves Eanur; 02-06-2013, 01:39 PM.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Ah good, so I am not blind or retarded then (yeah - leaving that one open for abuse for your guyz' amusement)

My Jugg is a monkey see monkey doer too I guess. All this time I thought the smash monkeys were the rage build.

Vengeance is the way to go for team players though. It will be nice if they don't change it too much cuz I started to get the rotation and playability of that damn guy!

Cheers,
      Last edited by K'rell; 02-06-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Smash is the shared tree. For jedi its called Focus for sith its called Rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjvago View Post
          Smash is the shared tree. For jedi its called Focus for sith its called Rage.
          You confused me even more KJ. I don't understand what you mean by the "shared tree" ?

Cheers,

Comment

Shared between the two ACs. Like assault is for Troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by K'rell View Post
              You confused me even more KJ. I don't understand what you mean by the "shared tree" ?

Cheers,
              Poor K'rell hhaha
              Like Kj said, rage is shared by both advanced classes. same as the assault tree for troopers. Vengenace is simply another dps build for jugs to use.

"Shit just got real. Alpha Company's here." - Kerrilar

Comment

Working...
              X