X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mij View Post

You paratroopers have a much better motto than me: Ambitiose sed Ineptum
    /chuckle

"This was an action of the utmost gallantry by a commanding officer whose dashing leadership and courage throughout the battle were an inspiration to all about him." - Victoria Cross Statement about Colonel H Jones.

Comment

I'm so glad I bought 100k worth of 54 skills the day before they went to 0 creds....

Comment

Originally posted by Viozaer View Post

Ambitiose sed Ineptum
        Had to look that up >.> (quoted it out of Vios post, too lazy to get OP)

Edit: Also looked up Vios original comment too.. YAY 3:30 in the morning and I am looking up Foreign languages. *facepalm*
        Last edited by Vejovis; 10-09-2014, 04:33 AM.

Comment

root languages*

Also, anyone else notice "We also wanted to make Utility selections quick and easy to change around, so as long as you aren’t in the middle of combat you can bring up your new discipline window, reset your utilities, and quickly choose new ones."

Get ready for the order "mark their any class that can respec to healer during combat lull."

Last edited by Ranque; 10-13-2014, 08:06 PM.
          IGNAVI CORAM MORTE QVIDEM ANIMAM TRAHVNT AVDACES AVTEM ILLAM NON SALTEM ADVERTUNT

Comment

Or "Combat lull... respec to healer now!"
            Last edited by Kateri; 10-13-2014, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Gonna be something to adapt to for sure. Just hoping it doesn't hurt the game's population count. Would hate to see numbers going down after this. Seemed like things were goin up after the addition of conquests, guild ships, etc

Comment

Working...
              X